If you are hiring iOS/iPhone Developer then, following is the Job Description:
POSITION TITLE: iOS/iPhone Developer
DEPARTMENT: Development, Mobile & Web App
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Administrative Reporting to Project Manager, Functional Reporting to Project Consultant
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to create an advanced application for the iOS platform
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about iOS Mobile App.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for iOS mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in Apple App Store
- Implement new technologies to maximize iOS application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving iOS application performance
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of iOS application development
- Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch, JSON, SQLite Database, Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers, UI Designing.
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Video, Core Audio, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Strong understanding of product development
- Clear written and verbal communications skills (English), including presentation skill
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Expert in the interaction between various devices and different versions of Android.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN