If you are hiring Front End Developer or Angular Developer then, following is the Job Description:
POSITION TITLE: Angular Developer/Front End Developer
DEPARTMENT: Development, Mobile & Web App
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Administrative Reporting to Project Manager, Functional Reporting to Project Consultant
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Flat box, material design concepts
- AngularJS, MVC frameworks – Angular
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- HTML 5, CSS Modules, Web pack, Babel, npm
- jQuery, jQueryUI, RequireJS, doT.js (Templating Engine)
- Able to integrate existing API (REST)
- Understanding of java web application technology stack (core Java, spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST)
- Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Strong understanding of product development
- Clear written and verbal communications skills (English), including presentation skill
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.