If you are hiring Android Developer following is the Job Description:
POSITION TITLE: Android Developer
DEPARTMENT: Development, Mobile & Web App
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Administrative Reporting to Project Manager, Functional Reporting to Project Consultant
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to create an advanced application for the Android platform
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about Android Mobile App.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for Android mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in Google Play Store
- Implement new technologies to maximize Android application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving Android application performance
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK’s, JSON, SQLite database, Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers, UI Designing.
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Strong understanding of product development
- Clear written and verbal communications skills (English), including presentation skill
- Sincere and dedicated to work
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Expert in the interaction between various devices and different versions of Android.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN